- Board certified
- Twenty years experience
- Former USC professor
Dr. Josephson is a board certified internist and geriatrician.
- B.A. Political Science State University of New York at Binghamton
- M.D. Case Western Reserve University in Ohio
- Residency in internal medicine, Jewish Hospital of St. Louis, MO.
- Geriatric Fellowship at Jewish Hospital of St. Louis and the University of Hawaii
- Doctoral candidate in gerontology at the Andrus School of Gerontology at USC
- Practiced and taught internal medicine and geriatric medicine at the USC Keck School of Medicine for 12 years
- Healthcare Partners in Long Beach for 2 years
- Gerontological Society of America
- American Geriatrics Society
- California Association of Long Term Care Medicine
- Board member of St. Barnabas Senior Center since 2003
- Works closely with agencies promoting health and wellness, such as Life Span, which produces Fitness Forever, an exercise program designed for seniors
- Gives numerous public presentations on issues concerning senior care for physicians and the community
- Appointed by the Governor as a Commissioner for the California Commission on Aging since 2005
When not at work, she enjoys biking and hiking with her husband and 2 boys.